ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL (ETA)
Order today and get it by
the latest. Please add product to cart and checkout for shipping options & rates.
The scooter that grows with your child!
Yes, scooters are fine, but what if we tell you that we have THE scooter that grows with your child? Exactly! Our 3 Wheel Kick Scooter from Freddo Toys will stand the test of time with ease! Thanks to its quality materials and its 4-height extendable bar, it will become the faithful friend that will accompany your child from 3 to 14 years old.
- The best is the easily adjustable height: 4 different heights with an adjustable handlebar, T-bar with Secure Lifting and Twisting Lock. Accommodate ages 3 and up, suitable for 33' to 64' height. It will grow with your child!
- Featuring 2 big front LED wheels and small rear LED wheels, which are bright enough to be seen even during the day and especially at night. They get brighter the faster your kids go.
- PU high-rebound wheels and ABEC-7 bearings ensure smooth & quiet gliding. The durable and wide deck is sturdy enough to hold up to 110lbs. The deck is low-to-the-ground, making it easy for kids to hop on and off.
- It's hard to go wrong when it comes to giving a scooter as a gift, but if you also give a scooter that adapts to the child's age and is height adjustable, it's impossible to fail! For going to school, for a ride, or just for fun, this scooter is the perfect gift.
- This scooter is guaranteed to be the most satisfying toy for your child. It will provide years of enjoyment and can withstand anything that a toddler or kid could put it through.
Age Group: 3 to¬†14 / Max Weight: 110 lbs
Just Fun Things provides lifetime customer service and a 6-month parts warranty on parts, excluding batteries, tires, and chargers.
At Just Fun Things, we also provide Extended Warranty coverage for our products. During the warranty period, we will repair or replace any warranted parts at our discretion, with a replacement product that performs to the original factory specifications.
The warranty period is either one, two, three or four years, as specified by the policy. It begins the day after the manufacturer's warranty expires. The parts covered include the original motor and motor assembly, as well as the original battery.
However, physical damage caused by scratches, dents, dings, loss, theft, improper installation, modification, or intentional damage is not covered under the warranty. Additionally, we do not cover delivery of the product to or from the customer.
To make a claim, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a copy of your invoice for the product and the extended warranty. We may also ask for photos or videos of the damaged product to help us assess the repair needed. If repair is deemed necessary, you will be responsible for delivering the product to the service center. For replacement parts, you will be responsible for the shipping cost to your address.
Our total liability under this plan is limited to the purchase price you paid for the product. If the cost of all repairs exceeds the purchase price, we will have fulfilled our obligations under this plan. Please note that this plan is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of the product.